EC700 Energy performance of buildings
EC700 software supports the calculation of the energy performance of buildings according to the methods defined in the 4 parts of UNI/TS 11300 technical specification.
The modular structure of EC700 simplifies data input by the designer. Freedom from calculation burden let the designer concentrate on design issues of high performance buildings and HVAC systems.
EC700 also supports energy auditing of buildings. The input data on user behavior, indoor climate and external climate can be tailored to evaluate energy performance of buildings taking into account actual operating conditions.
EC700 is certified by CTI - Comitato Termotecnico Italiano.
EC700 is Edilclima base software module for energy performance calculation of buildings. It can be used stand-alone. Additional modules are available to complete the calculation and reporting capabilities.
The simple and user-friendly interface of EC700 base module supports the following calculations:
- Heat load according to EN 12831, to size heating systems.
- Heating and cooling needs, according to UNI/TS 11300-1, to evaluate the energy performance of the building envelope.
- Primary energy for heating, domestic hot water, ventilation and lighting according to UNI/TS 11300-2.
- Contributions from renewable sources (thermal solar, photovoltaic, biomass) according to UNI/TS 11300-4.
- Primary energy for cooling according to UNI/TS 11300-3.
EC706 additional module covers cooling load calculation according to Carrier-Pizzetti method (accumulation factors method).