EC733 software module allows to design and to check the correct sizing of a single chimney according to EN 13384-1 standard.
The chimney can be calculated in connection with a boiler (either standard or condensing), a fireplace or a combustion engine.
The software calculates a single chimney according to EN 13384-1 and supports:
- boilers with a nominal power from 1 to 1.000.000 kW;
- boilers using liquid, solid and gaseous fuels;
- atmospheric boilers (without fan), forced draught (with flue extraction fan) and pressurized boilers (with combustion air fan);
- draught regulators;
- terminal chimney segment with different properties than those of the main chimney;
- coaxial chimneys and connecting flue pipes;
- circular, squared, rectangular and elliptical chimneys and connecting flue pipes;
- calculation of the air supply pressure resistance;
- calculation of the thermal resistance of chimney walls;
- design and check of both negative and positive pressure chimneys;
- detailed report of calculation results;
- simultaneous calculation with an array of sizes for the chimney and the connecting flue pipes.