EC732 Collective chimneys is an extension module for EC733 Single chimney base module. It works only if EC733 Single chimney base module is already installed.
EC732 module can calculate collective chimneys according to either of EN 13384-2, UNI 10640 and UNI 10641 standards. It allows to design and check the correct sizing of a single chimney serving more than one boilers (either standard or condensing).
The software calculates a single chimney serving several boilers according to EN 13384-2 standard and supports:
- boilers with nominal power from 1 to 1.000.000 di kW;
- boilers using liquid, solid and gaseous fuels;
- atmospheric boilers (without fan), forced draught (with flue extraction fan) and pressurized boilers (with combustion air fan);
- terminal chimney segment with different properties than those of the chimney;
- simple or coaxial chimneys and connecting flue pipes;
- circular, squared, rectangular and elliptical chimneys and connecting flue pipes;
- standard collective chimneys and Shunt type collective chimneys (independent secondary chimney segments for each connected heating appliance);
- calculation of the air supply pressure resistance;
- calculation of the thermal resistance of chimney walls;
- design and check of both negative and positive pressure chimneys;
- detailed report of calculation results;
- simultaneous calculation with an array of sizes for the chimney and the connecting flue pipes.