EC731 Cascade boilers is an extension module for EC733 Single chimney base module. It works only if EC733 Single chimney base module is already installed.
EC731 module complies with EN 13384-2 standard. It allows to design and check the correct sizing of a single chimney serving a series of cascade boilers (either standard or condensing) or a series of combustion engines.
- boilers with nominal power from 1 to 1.000.000 kW;
- boilers using liquid, solid and gaseous fuels;
- atmospheric boilers (without fan), forced draught (with flue extraction fan) and pressurized boilers (with combustion air fan);
- terminal chimney segment with different properties than those of the chimney;
- design and check of both negative and positive pressure chimneys;
- detailed report of calculation results;